a tasty and very nutritious drink made from blends of fruits and vegetables!! >:D
Recipe published on 2010/5/17(ralts version 2021年 10月 8日
• 2 Apples
• 1-3 in. piece Ginger
• 1 Lemon (unpeeled if organic; peeled if not organic)
• 1 bunch Cilantro
• 1 bunch Parsley
• 1 bunch Arugula
• 3 Habaneros (warning these are spicy and i didnt knoww that ;v; wnqfkljeqfkvdsj;lk)
• 1 Cucumber
• 2 apples
• 2 lemons
• a piece of ginger root, i use about 3 inches long or so
• 1 celery bunch
• 2 cilantro bunch
• 1 parsley bunch(2 if they are the same size as the cilantro bunch but mine are like 2x the size)
• 1 arugula box/bunch (some come in plastic boxes for some reason)
• 1 spinach box/bunch
• 1 hanabero
• 1-2 cuccumbers
1. Run all your ingredients through a juicer
2. Pour into a glass and drink!!! ^~^
3. For the remainder of the juice, seal them in mason jars and put them in the refridgerator >:D the juice should stay very fresh this way for 2-3 days so be sure to drink it all before then!!
a vewwy yummy pasta made by my friend Ferret!!
Recipe published on 2021/06/16
• 400g of Spaghetti
• 10g of Olive Oil
• 1/2 of an Onion
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 250g of whatever ham or bacon you enjoy
• 300g of cream (I'm sorry but this just makes the spaghetti better)
• 3 eggs
• 50g Parmesan, 50g Pecorino Cheese
• 2 pinches of salt
• 3 pinches of pepper
• Whatever other spices you want to add yourself, be creative
1. Grab 50g of Parmesan and 50g of Pecorino cheese, chop it thinly or put it in a mixer until cut up into powder.
2. Grab 1/2 of an Onion aswell as 2 cloves of garlic and mix them in the same mixer or cut it up into small, thin pieces. also slice up ham/bacon.
3. Put onions, garlic and sliced up ham/bacon in a pan and roast until onions are slightly transparent/to your preference.
4. Mix cream, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper in the blender or mix vigorously with a whisk until creamy.
5. Cook spaghetti noodles according to packaging or make your own. 6. Once the noodles are cooked, put them right back into the pot you let them out from because of the nice residual heat. In there you now mix both the onion & meat mixture, aswell as the cheese and cream mixture together and mix vigorously until the sauce is all creamy and nice.
Optional step 7(may or may not be a real step): I am dumb and it took me way too long but fuck my asshole sideways!